Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sexiest Woman Alive 2008

Esquire, the men’s mag, just named new mom Halle Berry, “Sexiest Woman Alive 2008.” Not bad for a 42-year-old woman who spent a quarter of the year with a baby bump! Humbled, yet perplexed, by the honor after being in the business for 21 years, Berry asked, “Does being the sexiest woman alive imply that I know a thing or two about what’s sexy and, possibly, about sex itself? I’m not sure, but here’s what I do know: I know damned well I’m sexier now than I used to be!” Girl, you always looked good to us! So, in honor of Ms. Berry, who reminds us that, “Sexy is not about wearing sexy clothes or shaking your booty until you damn near get hip dysplasia; it’s about knowing that sexiness is a state of mind,” here are some other sexy women we’d like to congratulate for being who they are, just like Halle!

No comments: