Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mariah Carey Compilation To Be Released



Sony BMG Music has announce the release of a new Mariah Carey album titled The Ballads. Seventeen tracks total from the diva, including such songs as "Hero", "Without You and Anytime You Need A Friend" plus duets with Westlife for "Against All Odds", and Boyz II Men with "One Sweet Day". Will include a holiday track as a bonus: "All I Want For Christmas".

TRACKLISTING:

1. Hero
2. Vision Of Love
3. Without You
4. Always Be My Baby
5. My All
6. How Much
7. Dreamlover
8. Thank God I Found You (Nas and Joe) – Make It last Remix
9. The Roof
10. One Sweet Day – Boyz II Men
11. Anytime You Need A Friend
12. I'll Be There – Trey Lorenz
13. I Still Believe
14. Reflections
15. Open Arms
16. Against All Odds - Westlife
17. Endless Love – Luther Vandross

BONUS TRACK – All I Want For Christmas

Credit: Music-News.Com

No comments: